JEEP WRANGLER JK
3.6L V6 Pentastar
MSRP: $6,955* AUD incl. GST
*Pricing subject to change without notice and subject to applicable taxes
EASE OF INSTALL
• Completely bolt-on
• Self-contained oiling – no need for external oil lines
• Fully integrated supercharger system
• Estimated installation time of 6-8 hours
PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY*
• 54% more horsepower; 195 WHP stock to 302 WHP supercharged
• 28% more torque; 239 lb/ft stock to 307 lb/ft supercharged
• Increases torque available at low RPM, allowing the use of taller gears for crawling
and highway use
*Performance results may vary based on vehicle condition, modifications, etc.
OEM STANDARD & STYLE
• Engineered and tested to OEM specifications
• Uses stock air filter housing
• Completely reversible
• High quality materials and finishes
• High-strength polymer construction for lower temps, greater efficiency and maximum power
• S5-335 ultra-efficient twin screw compressor for more power at lower RPM
• High-efficiency water to air intercooler incorporating Laminova® tubes
• 2012 Jeep JK Wrangler
• 2013 Jeep JK Wrangler
• 2014 Jeep JK Wrangler
• 2015 Jeep JK Wrangler
• 2016 Jeep JK Wrangler (***2015 and 2016 Chrysler vehicles require a modified PCM purchased from Diablosport. Please contact https://www.diablosport.com/pcm-modify-your-vehicles-computer/ to purchase this part. Please also provide a picture of your VIN number and mileage to Diablosport upon request).
In some cases with highly modified Jeeps, the TCM (transmission control module) might need to be flashed to improve drivability and shifting under heavy load.
We recommend seeing how your Jeep responds on the stock TCM configuration after supercharger install. If you feel your shifting needs to be adjusted, you can purchase a flashed TCM.